[NTG-context] Latest beta, missing stmary10 while loading "fallback modern"

Marco Pessotto melmothx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:29:19 CEST 2011

Hello there.

Given the following minimal example:

\setupbodyfont[11pt,libertine]
\starttext
test
\stoptext

(where the libertine don't have the math fonts)

In the logs I found the following problems:

fonts           > fallback modern mm 11pt is loaded
fonts           > defining > forced type afm of stmary10 not found
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'stmary10' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > virtual math > unable to resolve name mapsfromchar
fonts           > defining > forced type afm of stmary10 not found
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'stmary10' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > forced type afm of stmary10 not found
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'stmary10' is not found using lookup 'file'

While I was updating the minimals I noticed the deletion of stmary10.
Until April 3rd this problem (even if so far I didn't encounter
compilation errors) wasn't present.

Best regards

(and cheers for the release of luatex 0.66)

--
Marco