[NTG-context] How to set oldstyle numbering globally?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Apr 11 11:12:07 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 11:00:08AM +0200, Verhaag, G.C.H.M. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my earlier MkIV minimal ConTeXt installation (dec.2010) I used
> the following in my preamble to activate oldstyle numbering:
>
> \usetypescript[schola]
> \setupbodyfont[schola,8pt]
>
> \definefontfeature [oldstyle] [default] [onum=yes]
> \addff{oldstyle}

A more correct way is:

\definefontfeature[default][default][onum=yes] % redefines default feature set

\usetypescript[schola]
\setupbodyfont[schola,8pt]

\starttext
12345678
\stoptext

(\addff is meant for temporally applying font features not the other way
around, but I think it should work this way too, so may be something
is broken)

Regards,
 Khaled

--