[NTG-context] two problems with natural tables

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Mon Apr 11 09:57:51 CEST 2011

> 1) I tried the following minimal example from http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110109.151431.f774696a.en.html
>
> \placetable[split]{Test}
> {\bTABLE[split=yes]
> \dorecurse{60}{
> \bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
> }
> \eTABLE}
>
> with the current context versions which works fine.

I have to correct myself. This still does not work with interactions (\setupinteraction [state=start]).

> I could determine the context version at which my big document fails: 2010.12.22 14:07. The example still works in 2010.12.21 10:50.

I attached the changes in code in strc-flt.mkiv and tabl-tsp.mkiv that break the above split table example. I hope this helps to identify the problem so it can be fixed in the current beta...

Thanks,
Florian