[NTG-context] two problems with natural tables

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Sun Apr 10 18:40:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

1) I tried the following minimal example from http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110109.151431.f774696a.en.html

\placetable[split]{Test}
{\bTABLE[split=yes]
\dorecurse{60}{
\bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
}
\eTABLE}

with the current context versions which works fine. However, if I insert the code in a big project with many setups it fails with the attached error message. So there are setups which cause this error. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out what causes the problem.

I could determine the context version at which my big document fails: 2010.12.22 14:07. The example still works in 2010.12.21 10:50.

Anyone got an idea which setups might cause this issue?

2) How do I get a small and bold header? This does not work:

\bTABLE
\setupTABLE[style=\tfx]
\setupTABLE[row][1][style=\bfx] % redundant w/ line 5
\bTABLEhead
\bTR[style=\bfx] \bTH Header \eTH \eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
\bTR \bTD world \eTD \eTR
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

Thanks!
Florian

! Missing number, treated as zero.

system          > tex > error on line 178 in file test.tex: Missing number, treated as zero ...

173     \placetable[split]{Test}
174     {\bTABLE[split=yes]
175     \dorecurse{60}{
176     \bTR \bTD hello \eTD \eTR
177     }
178 >>  \eTABLE}

<to be read again>
                   {
\docompletefloat ...\vbox \floatcaptionattribute {
                                                  \doifelsemainfloatbody \cu...
<argument> ...loat {table}{}{split}{Test}\nextbox
                                                  \else \docompletefloat {ta...
\thirdofthreearguments #1#2#3->#3

\xdocompletefloat ...afloat ,#3}{#4}\nextbox \fi }
                                                  \else \docompletefloat {#1...
\dodowithnextbox ...tefloat {table}{}{split}{Test}
                                                  \doifnotinset \v!text {spl...
l.178 \eTABLE
             }