[NTG-context] Loss of footnotes while using background colour

Charles Doherty charles.doherty at upcmail.ie
Sun Apr 10 16:06:16 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am making a manual for students of Irish hagiography. I am setting source material whether original or in translation against a middle gray background. When I do this as you see in the attached sample file the footnotes are not printed. I would be grateful if anyone can give me a solution. Note that a footnote inside a margin text does not print either. I am using Mark IV — log file is also attached.

Thanks,
Charlie