[NTG-context] inside and outside margins (vs. 'left' and 'right' margins)

James Fisher jameshfisher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 22:26:30 CEST 2011

I want to define 'inside' and 'outside' margins (i.e. left and right pages
are symmetrical, not the same).  Reading the document 'co-pagedesign.pdf',
ConTeXt talks about 'left' and 'right' margins (and other measurements).  At
first I thought this must be either a 'representative' left or right page
(the diagram on page 3 doesn't say which), but experimenting suggests that
there really is no concept of left and right pages here (despite the
incredible detail that the document goes into on arranging pages etc which
must understand this).

In short this is a basic requirement.  How do I solve it?

James