[NTG-context] Wiki: MkIV vs. MkII

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Sat Apr 9 21:09:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

> So I seems to me to be good:
>
> - to provide both compilation engines, MkII and MkIV,

We are planning to think about considering to install MKIV on the garden server. But this will take some time. We are currently in the progress of handling the ownership / server to other people and machines, and after that new things may come.

If there are some able system administrators with enough spare time, we could possibly combine efforts.

Patrick

:)