[NTG-context] Error with \section

Fri Apr 8 22:02:07 CEST 2011

I have no idea what's going wrong ...

When I uncomment the last line I'll get the following error.
Latest minimal

\setuparranging[doublesided]
\setuppagenumbering [alternative=doublesided]
\setupheads[alternative=margin,align=outer]
\setupnumbering[alternative=doublesided]

\starttext

\chapter{Foo}
\section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title} \input knuth
\section{A long title} \input knuth
\chapter{Bar}
\startitemize \item one  \item two \item three \stopitemize
\section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title} \input knuth
%\section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title} \input knuth

\stoptext

Herbert

[ ... ]
structure       > sectioning > section @ level 3 : 0.2.4 -> A long title
! Extra \else.

system          > tex > error on line 14 in file 08-02-9.ctxcrop: Extra  ...

  4     \setupnumbering[alternative=doublesided]
  5
  6     \starttext
  7
  8     \chapter{Foo}
  9     \section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title}
\input knuth
10     \section{A long title} \input knuth
11     \chapter{Bar}
12     \startitemize \item one  \item two \item three \stopitemize
13     \section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title} \input
knuth
14 >>  \section{A long title} \input knuth \section{A long title} \input
knuth
15
16     \stoptext
17
18
19
20
21     %\definepapersize[card][width=792pt,height=612pt]
22     %\setuppapersize[card][card]
23
24

\dohandlestructurehead ...ureheadnumbertext \else

\placestructureheadtext \f...
l.14 ...title} \input knuth \section{A long title}
                                                    \input knuth
?