[NTG-context] TeX: Macro definition

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Apr 7 11:55:31 CEST 2011

Thanks for the piece of code.

The macro is temporary - not systematic.

It should just help me to restyle some copy-pasted text from Word to .mkiv source.

This way, I'm just prefixing such lines with e.g. \foo, no extra job is necassary, just to create a valid body of the macro (\dofoo).

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]
Pontex s. r. o.      [mailto:pontex at pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz]