[NTG-context] frames within frame

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 18:11:46 CEST 2011

Hi

If I have two frames within one frame, how can I vertically align the first (well, or both) framed to top or middle.
Here's a minimal example:

\starttext
\framed[strut=no,height=fit,framecolor=green,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.80]
{\framed[height=fit,width=100pt,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=on,autowidth=force,align=middle]{first box wants to be on top/middle}
\framed[offset=none,height=100pt,width=100pt,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.90,frame=on]{second box}}
\stoptext

So here the second framed defines the hight, and the first framed is on the bottom of the "big outer" frame.
All I want is to have the first box on top or middle respectively.
I've tried location, but that didn't work.

Adam