[NTG-context] Margin text in doublesided documents

C. metan0r at gmx.de
Tue Apr 5 13:23:59 CEST 2011

> > Hello,
> >
> > in my doublesided document \inmargin texts are always on the left side
> > of the body text.
>
> \inmargin is configures to be always in the left margin, you can use
> \inothermargin to put the text in the opposite margin or use
\inoutermargin
> to put the text always in the outer margin or you can configure \inmargin
> be always in the outer margin

\inothermargin gives Undefined control sequence....
\inoutermargin works great!

> \setupmargindata[inmargin][location=outer,align=inner]

Hm, tried that. The margin text did move to the outer margin, but it was
aligned to the paper boarder, not to the body text. (i.e. it was set ragged
left/flush right on an odd page)

> > Also, is \setupinmargindata equivalent to the old \setupinmargin? I
> > could not find any documentation about it.
>
> Because the command is new and nobody documented it so far.

I see.

Thank you for your reply and have a nice day.

Christian