[NTG-context] Margin text in doublesided documents

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:28:46 CEST 2011

Am 04.04.2011 um 23:56 schrieb C.:

> Hello,
>
> in my doublesided document \inmargin texts are always on the left side of
> the body text.

\inmargin is configures to be always in the left margin, you can use
\inothermargin to put the text in the opposite margin or use \inoutermargin
to put the text always in the outer margin or you can configure \inmargin
to be always in the outer margin

\setupmargindata[inmargin][location=outer,align=inner]

> Also, is \setupinmargindata equivalent to the old \setupinmargin? I could
> not find any documentation about it.

Because the command is new and nobody documented it so far.

Wolfgang