[NTG-context] wikimedia2context: any existing solutions?

R. Ermers r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Apr 3 13:48:26 CEST 2011

Well, that seems like a great idea. But beware: as far as I know it is impossible with context to process cals tables in an html or xml document. It is possible though to process cals tables in a separate document and insert the resulting pdf.

Regards,

Robert

Op 30 mrt 2011, om 19:32 heeft Mojca Miklavec het volgende geschreven: