[NTG-context] Bibliography -- complete inline citations in footnotes

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Fri Apr 1 18:56:23 CEST 2011

Hi Andreas,

does this module not work with current beta?
Or did I miss something?

<argument> \expandoneargafter
                              \lowercase {\defaultciterepeat }
\secondoftwoarguments #1#2->#2

<argument> ...er \lowercase {\defaultciterepeat }}
                                                  .
\firstoftwoarguments #1#2->#1

\@@ddfootnotetitle ...te [alternative=data][key]}}
                                                  \expandoneargafter \doifno...
\dododescriptioncomponent ...onparameter \c!title
                                                  }}}\endgroup \fi \fi \fi \...
l.35 ...=1.5, suffix={Some manual inserted text.}]

?
Process aborted

Steffen