[NTG-context] Wiki discussion: Fwd: Ctx wiki

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Fri Apr 1 10:51:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

I passed first trials contributing wiki - http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Special:Contributions/LuP.

Several questions:

- http://wiki.contextgarden.net/%5Cdoif...

    The item about "\doif..." was intended to appear in the reference/en, but it doesn't. How to provide it?

- http://wiki.contextgarden.net/%5Cstartitemize

    The item "\staritemize" creates (automatic?) table of contents, but bellow the first table (why?). Is it possible 1) to avoid the TOC creation or 2) to determine another TOC location?

- Why there is "%5C" in the links above? Any way how to avoid this?

Pls, feel free to modify my initial experienceless wiki code - I'll recognize your modifications, so I may avoid bad ways in the future.

Best regards,

Lukas