[NTG-context] rscale (only for integers?)

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Thu Mar 31 17:22:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

in a typescript I need to set sansserif font proportional bigger than serif font.
Using "rscale"?
As far as I have seen this only works when integers are used for bodyfont:

\starttypescript [times]
    \definetypeface [times] [ss] [sans]        [helvetica] [default] [rscale=10.2]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[times]
%\setupbodyfont[times,10pt] % <- try this ...
\setupbodyfont[times,10.1pt] % <- ... and then this

\starttext

Test \ss{text}

\stoptext

Unfortunately the sizes for bodyfont and footnotes are specified by publisher (10.1pt and 8.5pt).

Is there a chance to get rscale working even for theses decimal fractions?

Steffen