[NTG-context] Page break between \title and \itemize

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Wed Mar 30 16:13:34 CEST 2011

Hello,

I used the following setup for title:

\setuphead[title][style=\bfb,align=middle,after=\blank]

Then, in the middle of the source code, I used:

\title{A title}

   % Unwanted page break here!

   \startitemize
      \item ...
      \item ...
      \item ...
   \stopitemize

But it happened that the title was placed to the bottom of a page and the item list appeared on the new page.

When I removed "after=\blank" from the setup, the title and the item list got back to one page.

So - the question:

- Is there a parameter for \blank which would prohibit page break at the place of use? To affect the space after a head but to keep binding with the next element?

BTW: There is an option "\blank[samepage]" but with a note "mkiv only?". So how - if - is this supposed to work with MKIV?

Kind regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]