[NTG-context] Trouble with columns

Alasdair McAndrew amca01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:49:15 CEST 2011

I was setting up a test for my students, consisting of one page (A4
landscape), three columns.  Each column consisted of a question, below which
there was an empty frame in which to write the answer.  The layout then was
something like
--
\startcolumns[n=3]
\startitemize[n]

\framed[height=10cm width=\textwidth]{}

\column

\item Second question

\framed[height=10cm width=\textwidth]{}

\column

\item Third question

\framed[height=10cm width=\textwidth]{}

\stopitemize
\stopcolumns
--

All well and good - except!  the second "\column" command pushed the third
column onto a second page.  However without that "\column", no matter what

What's going on here - and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Alasdair

--
Blog: http://amca01.wordpress.com