[NTG-context] How to sort the reference by the cite sequence

seasoul bioseasoul at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:02:02 CEST 2011

I want to list the cited reference in the publication list, and numbered by
the citing sequence. so I use

\setuppublications[alternative=num,criterium=cite,sorttype=cite]

But it seems the sequence is the one in the bbl file.

So i add one line to generate a bbl file by the citing sequence.

\setupbibtex[database={blabla},sort=cite]

This time, there is even no bbl file generated.

How do i get my publication list to what I want: numbered by the citing
sequence in the text?