[NTG-context] Dolly's Underware ?

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Mon Mar 28 18:18:02 CEST 2011

Hi Hans,

with todays beta I just re-ran Vedran's posted minimal example (see below):

Still there is "Underware" laying around under "d". Whom does it belong to?

Hans, please fix this bug fast! In my current book there is a truckload of ownerless "underware" laying around :o)

Steffen

-------

My \index{dog}dog is a \index{dog+bullterrier}bullterrier named \seeindex{Dolly}{Underware}Dolly.
He doesn't like \index{cat}cats.
There are a lot of \index{cat+stray}stray cats, but only a few of them are \index{cat+Siamese}Siamese.

\placeindex