[NTG-context] Lucida font?

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Sat Mar 26 22:34:57 CET 2011

From the book "Fonts in ConTeXt" I got the impression that the Lucida font is working and decided to give it a try. I have the afm and type1 files in my texmf-local/fonts directory. However, this simple program:
  \setupbodyfont[lucida]
  \starttext
  Hello world!
  \stoptext
takes forever. On my MacPro (mid 2010) luatex is utilizing a processor thread for 100%. I guess processing the fonts take some time. But after more than 12 minutes cpu time without any sign of process I do not believe all is well. The log file is tacked to this post. Is there someone who knows what is happening and where the culprit could be hiding?
Thanks in advance.

Hans van der Meer