[NTG-context] beta

Thomas Schmitz tschmit1 at uni-bonn.de
Sat Mar 26 22:04:35 CET 2011

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:53:10 +0100
  Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of the changes in mkiv font handling is that from
>now on we have mode=auto as default (beware, this is one
>of those mkiv only options and not supported in the
>generic variant).

Hans,

I may be misunderstanding things, but I can't get my font
features to work with the latest beta, possibly because of
this change, or I'm doing something wrong. Here is an
example:

\definefontfeature[antikwa]
[mode=node,language=dflt,script=latn,kern=yes,onum=yes]

\starttypescript [serif] [test]
	\definefontsynonym [Serif] [file:antpoltlt-regular]
\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [test]
	\definetypeface[test] [rm] [serif] [test] [default]
[features=antikwa]
\stoptypescript

\setupbodyfont[test]

\starttext

Test 1234567890

\stoptext

This gives me oldstyle figures with the beta of
2011.02.25, but not with the latest beta. Is this a bug,
or do I have to adapt my definitions?

Thomas