[NTG-context] beta (broken?)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:09:05 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 23:01, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 25-3-2011 10:56, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> Waiting for Taco to release it. I don't have a good feeling taking
>> some random snapshot from repository.
>
> I've been using it for quite a while now so 0.66 is quite ok,

I'm not trying to say that 0.66 is not ok, just that one can never be
sure which version to take from SVN, or one could compile a new
version every day or every few days (whenever Taco fixes some comments
in source code).

If the release is going to happen soon, I would really prefer to wait for that.

Mojca