[NTG-context] problem with printing pdf files (MKIV on Mac)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:02:35 CET 2011

I have attached a minimal example that fails to print from Skip.

I tried to update ConTeXt to see if that fixes the problem, but the
funny part is that if I try to compile

\usetypescript[palatino]
\setupbodyfont[palatino]
\starttext
abc
\stoptext

with the latest version, it won't even compile. I only get:

mtx-context     | run 1: luatex /.../
(a.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.03.25 18:03 MKIV  fmt: 2011.3.25  int: english/english
/.../
fonts           > otf loading > loading:
/Users/mojca/context/context-test4/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/tex-gyre/texgyrepagella-regular.otf
(hash: texgyrepagella-regular)
fonts           > otf loading > font loaded okay
fonts           > otf loading > file size: 144472
fonts           > encoding > loading (extended) adobe glyph list
fatal error: this module is not for context
system          | total runtime: 0.599

Mojca