[NTG-context] Help with Times font, footnote symbols and captions

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:58:00 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Nicola <nvitacolonna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Besides, is the used font Times New Roman (sorry for the question, but I
> do not have Acrobat installed right now, and I do not know how to check
> the font in the pdf file)? If not, how can I use Times New Roman with
> mkiv?
with latest minimals

%%test.tex
\usetypescript[times][ec]
\setupbodyfont[times,10pt]
\defineconversion[onlyasterisks][*,*,*,*,*]
\setupnote[footnote][numberconversion=onlyasterisks,bodyfont=9pt]
\setupcaptions[inbetween={\blank[6pt]},width=max,align=middle,style=bold,
suffix={.}]

\starttext \input knuth\stoptext

# pdffonts test.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
BFWBPQ+TeXGyreTermes-Regular         CID Type 0C       yes yes yes     18  0

Also AdobeReader can show the document fonts.

--
luigi