[NTG-context] Help with Times font, footnote symbols and captions

Nicola nvitacolonna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:51:44 CET 2011

Hi,
a document of mine (compiled with the latest mkiv beta) contains the
following setup:

\usetypescript[times][ec]
\setupbodyfont[times,10pt]
\defineconversion[onlyasterisks][*,*,*,*,*]
\setupnote[footnote][numberconversion=onlyasterisks,bodyfont=9pt]
\setupcaptions[inbetween={\blank[6pt]},width=max,align=middle,style=bold,
suffix={.}]

I have some trouble with the following, however:

1) The asterisks in the footnotes appear in the margin. I can I align
the * below the main text?

2) How can I make the text in the captions at 9pt?

I have checked in the wiki and in the ConTeXt manual, but I cannot do
the above.

Besides, is the used font Times New Roman (sorry for the question, but I
do not have Acrobat installed right now, and I do not know how to check
the font in the pdf file)? If not, how can I use Times New Roman with
mkiv?

Thanks in advance,
Nicola