[NTG-context] Metfun macro for triangle

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:57:31 CET 2011

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the quick answer and solution!
Your solution works perfectly in mkiv; however typesetting with mkii results in
	! Undefined control sequence.
	l.3 \startMPdefinitions
Is there a solution with mkii?

May I ask one more question?
In the macro you wrote
		Triangle((0cm,0cm), (5cm,0cm), 8cm, 6cm)
one has to specify the double of the length of each side (because a unit circle in MetaPost is a circle having diameter one). Would it be possible to change slightly the lines
		p := fullcircle scaled la shifted za ;
		q := fullcircle scaled lb shifted zb ;
so that la and lb are replaced with their doubled values? I tried
		p := fullcircle scaled 2*la shifted za ;
but this does not work.

Thanks for your attention: OK

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Otared Kavian