[NTG-context] search path for require(...)

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Mar 24 10:50:58 CET 2011

I'm trying to store the virtual lua chess fonts I'm currently
creating so that latex and context can use them.

1. At first I stored the vf-chess-XX.lua in tex/luatex. This works
for latex but not for context. tex/generic works for both.

2. My fonts loads a lua-file which should be shared by all fonts
with

chessfss=require('chessfss')

latex finds the chessfss.lua without problems in various locations
(e.g. tex/generic) but context not. How can I solve this problem?

--
Ulrike Fischer