[NTG-context] Automatic cross reference to next page at automatic page breaks only

Matthias Weber matweber at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 23 21:24:32 CET 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to create a screen document that relies entirely on navigation via links.

A typically page has several cross references in it the reader has to choose from
(think of multiple choice tests).

Occasionally, a page is too long to fit on a single screen. I would like to have
a link to the next page at the bottom right corner of the screen whenever a page break occurs
that is not forced via say a new section. In other words, whenever *automatic* page breaks occur,
I want that extra link in the footer. In all other cases, I have my own manual links.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matthias