[NTG-context] How to add a local texmf tree to context minimals?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Mar 23 20:08:42 CET 2011

Am Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:47:47 +0100 schrieb Hans van der Meer:

>> I would like to make some test of my virtual-lua-chessfonts with the
>> context minimals. The files I want to test are in a small texmf
>> trees. How can I add this trees to the list of trees used by context
>> in a way that the changes are not lost after updates?
>>

> My solution to this is to make ---/context/tex/texmf-local a soft link to my texmf tree.

At first I'm on windows XP so I don't think that soft links would
work.

At second I want actually to add more than one tree ;-)

My main problem is that there quite a lot of configuration files
which look like good candidates (I found texmf.cnf, texmfcnf.lua,
context.cnt, contextcnf.lua.) and that I don't know where to put a
local version which will not be changed by updates.

--
Ulrike Fischer