[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] [OT] music player for lua lovers!

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Tue Mar 22 17:22:29 CET 2011

> Will someone now write an application to compile ConTeXt on it?

  I don't even dare asking what the use case would be :-)

> Should be close to trivial, in fact!

  For the programming part, probably, but how should it be used?  I
don't reckon this is the kind of device where the user is expected to
type text, let alone to view a PDF file.  If you remember my talk in
Brejlov, the main part of the work, in developing an iPad application
for TeX, was the user interface, not the TeX compiler proper
(notwithstanding the arbitrary limitations by Apple that do actually
inflict a burden on the programmer).

	Arthur