[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] [OT] music player for lua lovers!

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue Mar 22 15:52:41 CET 2011

This is off-topic, but I wish to share my experience with
a product using lua (and perl) running on an embarked linux system.
The Logitech Squeezebox Touch is a small network music player
featuring very high quality sound and good ergonometrics.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/54/5745

The software is programmed in lua and perl and is open source.

I now have two in my apartment: one in my office and now a
second in the kitchen (soon a third in the bedroom?).

Will someone now write an application to compile ConTeXt on it?
Should be close to trivial, in fact!

Alan