[NTG-context] fontserver

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Tue Mar 22 12:30:56 CET 2011

Hi,

I try to use the font server (mtxrun --script server --auto) and I run into a few problems:

* when I click on the font "garamondpremrprobd", the server dies with:

2 shipped pages, 0.379 pages/second

mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1
ctx-fonttest    | entering edit mode for 'garamondpremrprobd'
ctx-fonttest    | processing font '/Users/patrick/Library/Fonts/GaramondPremrPro-Bd.otf'...tion/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/font-mis.lua:28: attempt to index field 'enhancers' (a nil value)

* When I click on "americantypewriter", I get a strange output (attached). The source has a command that is undefined:

\starttext
    \setcharactermirroring[1]
    \definefontfeature[sample][analyze=yes,mode=node,language=dflt,script=dflt]
    \definedfont[name:americantypewriter*sample]
    \startTEXpage[offset=3pt]
        \detokenize{This is a sample line!}
    \stopTEXpage
\stoptext

(the second line with "\setcharactermirroring")

Any cure?

Thanks!

Patrick