[NTG-context] circled number for item head (Wolfgang Schuster)

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Tue Mar 22 00:38:03 CET 2011

Dear Wolfgang,

Thank you for reminding me the thread.
I also found it yesterday evening and it made me realize how dumb I am.

I am so sorry to give you a needless work.

I'd like to ask you one more.
I was looking for a way to use some characters as an item head like \startitemize[a] because an official document usually use numbers and some characters as item heads.
For consecutive characters in unicode, it is possible to do that using unicode.

 \def\circledja#1{\uchar{50}{95+#1}}
 \def\circledga#1{\uchar{50}{109+#1}}
 \def\circleden#1{\uchar{36}{207+#1}}

and \defineconversion[][].

But for characters which are not listed consecutively, I don't know how to make it appear automatically.
I may use \sym{}
AC00, B098, B2E4, B77C, ...
These are the same characters in the area 320E ~ 321B without parenthesis.
Is it possible to make those characters appear automatically as item heads?

I hope that it is not a silly question.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Dalyoung