[NTG-context] \setupindenting

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:19:10 CET 2011

2011/3/21 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com>

> > I just discovered \setupindenting. I use:
> >     \setupindenting[yes, medium]
> >
> > This does not indent the first paragraph on a page. Is it possible to
> also not indent a paragraph after a blank?
>
> Not with \blank but you can create a command which does it, e.g.
>
> \def\myblank
>  {\dosingleempty\domyblank}
>
> \def\domyblank[#1]%
>  {\iffirstargument
>      \blank[#1]%
>   \else
>     \blank
>   \fi
>   \noindentation}
>
> or you use the fancybreak module:
>
> \usemodule[fancybreak]
>
> \definefancybreak[myblank][indentnext=no]
>
> \setupindenting[yes,medium]
>
> \starttext
>
> \input ward
>
> \blank
>
> \input ward
>
> \myblank
>
> \input ward
>
> \stoptext

I used the second method. Works. I only have one slight problem. When a
paragraph without anything between it and the previous paragraph is the
first element on a page, it gets indented. It is not a very big problem, but
it would be nicer -I think- if it was not indented. Is this possible?

--
Cecil Westerhof