[NTG-context] criterium=cite

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:56:21 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 14:49, Thomas Schmitz wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:42:36 +0100
>  Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Dear Hans,
>>
>> What is the status of criterium=cite in "bib module" for MKIV?
>>
>> \placepublications doesn't want to leave the uncited references out.
>> (There are workarounds like making copies of bibliography and only
>> include the items that have to be cited, but it is not too convenient
>> to use.)
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>  Mojca
>
> Mojca,
>
> have you seen this? [But I don't know what the status of it is]
>
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20110306.204956.f965473e.en.html

Oh, no, I missed that. Thanks a lot.

criterium=text works fine, but:

- I would also prefer to have criterium=cite as a synonym (or as the
only available command for that matter; I'm not sure how many people
started using criterium=text at all).
- In MKII criterium=cite is the default behaviour. I would prefer that
to be the default behaviour in MKIV as well (it is acceptable if it is
not since there is a workaround, but I see no reason for changing the
default behaviour without any technical reasons.)

Mojca