[NTG-context] Minimals ignores structureblockenvironment for frontmatter etc.

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:49:27 CET 2011

Am 20.03.2011 um 16:46 schrieb Tom:

> Thank you, Wolfgang. Your table is most helpful. This can probably be found
> in the documentation but not where I looked. This probably relates to the
> recent discussion regarding manuals for novices.
>
> My observation is that \completecontent and \completeindex are treated like
> chapter starts in that 'Contents' and 'Index' are formatted as if they were
> chapter titles.

\completecontent        == \title   + \placecontent
\completelist           == \title   + \placelist
\completelistofsynonyms == \chapter + \placelistofsynonyms + \page
\completeregister       == \chapter + \placeregister       + \page
\completepublications   == \chapter + \placepublications

Wolfgang