[NTG-context] Table of Contents entries without page numbers

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Sun Mar 20 16:53:57 CET 2011

It is relatively easy to create table of contents entries without chapter
numbers, but I can't figure out how to include entries without page numbers.
I want to place a title page, 'Appendices,' in the ToC after the last
chapter and before the first appendix. I can easily create the page using
\title{Appendices} but it doesn't show up in the ToC. Using
\chapter{Appendices} creates a ToC entry with a page number and an appendix
number, which can be eliminated. There must be some way of placing headers
within a ToC.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax