[NTG-context] Producing quotesingle glyph

Pontus Lurcock pont at talvi.net
Sat Mar 19 23:41:22 CET 2011

Thanks, Mojca and Khaled!

Taking trep out of the default features works nicely, but since in
this case I want quote-replacement as the default and straight
quotes only occasionally, I ended up with the following solution:

\definefontfeature[default][liga=yes,kern=yes,tlig=yes,trep=yes,mode=node]
\definefontfeature[notrep][liga=yes,kern=yes,tlig=yes,trep=no,mode=node]
\def\realquotesingle{{\setfontfeature{notrep}'}}

\starttext

Straight quote: \realquotesingle

Standard quote: '

\stoptext

Will wikify later today in case anyone else ever needs this.

Pont