[NTG-context] Text with background (overlay with a line by MP)

Procházka Lukáš LPr at pontex.cz
Sat Mar 19 22:49:23 CET 2011

... Thanks,

so a "dirty" trick must be done anyway? A trick which would cause MP to evaluate a higher bounding box?

> draw p withpen pencircle scaled 0mm withcolor white;

---
draw (0,0);
---

instead works as well.

> draw p yshifted -OverlayHeight withpen pencircle scaled 1mm withcolor .667red;
>
> (quick and dirty, there is certainly a cleaner solution...)

(I guess so as well.)

(BTW: I don't want to just \underbar the text - this is a simplified task/sample; drawing should be more complicated in reality.)

Lukas