[NTG-context] How to get the style definitions from \chapter, \section, \subsection

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:21:47 CET 2011

The style of chapter is significant bigger as the style from section, but it
looks like the style from section and subsection are about the same. I have
a workaround with the following:
    \setuphead[section][before={\blank[3*big] \testpage[15]}]
    \setuphead[subsection][before={\blank[big,small]
\testpage[10]},style={\bf}]

This works reasonable. But it would be better if I could find out the
definitions from \section and \subsection. Then I could make a more
fine-tuned solution. Is it possible to get those definitions?

--
Cecil Westerhof