[NTG-context] Defining new head & grid problem

Bart Wise bart.c.wise+context at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:57:42 CET 2011

The code below prints out the word "Text:" in bold and then follows with the
text.  However, if I turn the grid on (as is coded below), the first line of
the paragraph is printed, followed by a blank line, followed by the
remaining text.  The blank line after the first line should not be there.
 If I don't use the grid, I don't get the extra blank line.

Is something broken (I'm using the latest beta), or am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,
Bart

\setuplayout[grid=yes]