[NTG-context] Some problems I experienced when using ConTeXt

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 09:18:26 CET 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 03:41, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

> When I use a sentence like:
>     In de boxen van de stam vul je voor iedere dag (maandag t/m zondag)
>     een activiteit in die je op die dag afrond.
>
> I would prefer t/m kept together. It is, but the way it is
> displayed, it looks like there is (a) space between the '/' and
> the 'm'. Is there something that can be done about this, or have
> I to live with it?

I don't know implementation details, but if you want to fix it for the
whole document, you could change kerning between "/" and "m" by
tweaking the font. If you want to fix just a single appearance you can
use
    t/\kern-.1em m
(use any amount of space you want; you can use absolute pt or
relative-to-fontsize em [width of one m] as the unit).

Mojca