[NTG-context] Hoefler font in Mark IV

Christian metan0r at gmx.de
Thu Mar 17 18:34:51 CET 2011

Run this:
mtxrun --script fonts --reload

Then check the output of this:
mtxrun --script fonts --list --info --pattern=hoefler*

If it doesn't list your fonts, theres something wrong.

But it may give you something like this:
hoeflertext	hoeflertextregular	Hoefler-Text.ttf
hoeflertextbold	hoeflertextbold		Hoefler-TextBf.ttf
... etc. depending on the real names and files.

You then can try to add an option with the correct name to simplefonts:
\setmainfont[Hoefler Text][boldfont=hoeflertextbold]