[NTG-context] Boekplan books

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Thu Mar 17 11:41:36 CET 2011

Hello,

I just received the "Fonts in ConTeXt"; thanks that such publication exists.

One suggestion:

- Wouldn't be good to offer both grey scale and coloured version of the book?

The coloured version would be more expensive, indeed.

But one would have a choice; and Hans and Taco's documents are very nice in choice of colours, too (I mean especially the documents which are freely available for download), and one may find the coloured version more "readable" or synoptic; and thus preferred.

(The coloured cover can exude vision that the whole [printed] document will be coloured, which may not be true.)

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]