[NTG-context] What are the best fonts to use

Christian metan0r at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 22:47:06 CET 2011

Good point. Metadata of the font says its licene can be found here:
http://www.adobe.com/type/legal.html
Be sure to read it.
It's probably best to check with Adobe before using it commercially or
just buying it. But at least you can try out the font in context, which
is already a plus. Other commercial fonts can only be judged from
specimen, and not in your own text environment.

Cheers,

Christian