[NTG-context] What are the best fonts to use

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:45:39 CET 2011

Cecil, thanks for asking this question. Even though the answers
may/will be subjective, it is quite likely that there are people here
who have given some thought to font choice. I agree with previous
helpful. Nevertheless, I am interested in hearing what fonts people
like (if they do not mind sharing). I, and perhaps some others, may
learn about a few fonts.

Bharat