[NTG-context] setupinmargin?

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue Mar 15 16:00:02 CET 2011

Step by step I am making progress. Now I have the problem that the margin note is generated from inside a framedtext. As a matter of fact, all elements of the text I am producing are a series of framedtext's with nothing in between.
The problem then is, that the margin notes are withheld until something is typeset after a \stopframedtext. And that then coalesces all notes accumulated sofar.
My question therefore: can I force placing the note from within a \startframedtext-\stopframedtext pair?

Hans van der Meer