[NTG-context] \expandoneargafter?

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue Mar 15 12:36:53 CET 2011

On 15 mrt 2011, at 12:14, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 15.03.2011 um 12:10 schrieb Hans van der Meer:
>
>> The ConTeXt system macro's used to contain a definition for \expandoneargafter (see Taco Hoekwater's article on this). What happened with it? It seems to have disappeared. A pity because I use it in my macros in several places.
>>
>> ! Undefined control sequence.
>> l.3 \expandoneargafter
>>                     \command{\abc}
>>
>> Someone who can help?
>
> Most of the command in context are now defined as \unexpanded
> and because of this the command isn’t necessary anymore.

I see. But I used this for my own macros and now I cannot find the definition of \expandoneargafter.

\def\comparenumericprefix#1#2{%
  % remember that #1 (\firstsortelement) has to be expanded first!
 \comparenumeric{\expandoneargafter\uptodelim{#1}}{\uptodelim{#2}}}

Could it be that \expandoneargafter is defined as \expandafter\expandafter\expandafter?

Hans van der Meer