[NTG-context] + in file names

Marco netuse at lavabit.com
Mon Mar 14 23:24:47 CET 2011

On 2011-03-14 Vedran Miletić <rivanvx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Consider two .tex files located at
> http://www.inf.uniri.hr/~vmiletic/art-pre/ with same content:
>
> context --mode=article art-pre.tex works right,
> context --mode=article art+pre.tex fails with
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
>
> system          > tex > error on line 7 in file art+pre.tex: Undefined
> control sequence ...
>
> Should + not be used?

Only ascii letters from [a-z] are supported as far as I know. If anything else
works, be happy but it's not guaranteed. It's a bug - or maybe better - a
known restriction and if I'm not mistaken it's mentioned somewhere in one of
the manuals. Additionally you can find a discussion on the mailing list
several weeks/months ago.

> It seems to work ok without modes, but I haven't tested deeply.

As mentioned above, use it on your own risk, it may fail.

Marco